Time is money, the saying goes, and lots of it gets lost in disorganization and disruption. We also deal with a constant barrage of technology, people, and tasks that can contribute to that disorganization. Many people find that they flit from one task to another, trying to get everything done. This course will enable you to make the most of your time by getting a grip on your workflow and office space, using your planner effectively, and delegating some of your work to other people.
- Understanding the nature of time
- Enhance your productivity and lower your stress
- Create, use and maintain a task list
- Use and maintain a diary
- Prioritize tasks
- Plan and follow a work schedule.
- The learner is able to make decisions in allocating tasks and planning a work schedule to meet deadline.
- Manage interruptions.
- Learn to say NO!
- Covey’s Time quadrants
- The learner is able to organize and manage his/her own activities including making good use of time and resources.