This Module is intended for Learners who will be working within a SMME (Small, Medium, and Micro Enterprise) environment, specializing in New Venture Ownership and Management. It will also add value to entrepreneurs who are seeking to develop their entrepreneurial skills so that they can become more marketable for bigger contracts, including commercial and public sector contracts, for example the Department of Public Works programmes
- Implement (put into practise) an action plan for business operations.
- Mobilize (gather together) resources for a new venture.
- Manage own time productively (effectively).
- Monitor productivity (output) in a business venture.
- Implement (put into practise) and manage a basic quality system in a new venture.