Meeting and events need to be arranged properly in order for them to have any meaning in the world of work. Too many people sit in too many meetings that end in nothing more than another meeting!
This is a very practical programme that immediately lets you apply the different components of arranging an event in your group and with the guidance of your facilitator.
The Specific outcomes
- Identifying a date, venue and time for meeting or event
- Liasing or negotiating with meeting attendees regarding availability
- Booking venues and catering
- Finalising meeting room arrangements
- Making travel, car hire and accommodation arrangements
- Notifying and confirming arrangements with attendees or stakeholders
- Processing and distributing all documentation required for the meeting or event