This Module will enable the learner to identify and select the correct tools and components to construct an exhibition stand. It provides the Learner with the information to construct the stand according to health and safety standards and as well as to ensure that the quality of the work done, meets the requirements of the exhibitor and is done within an agreed time frame.
- Identify and select commonly used tools and equipment.
- Check that all components are available on site.
- Describe various components and assembly techniques.
- Construct, assemble and dismantle the exhibition stand according to instructions and specified time frames.
- Check quality and finish according to correct standards.
- Apply housekeeping principles.